Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the assembly out to pry the orange piece off but i couldn't get to it. suggestions, tips, and tutorials please!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i have a post up in the tutorial section of the page on how to make clear coners also if you can use a flat head screw drivinr and pry on the edge of the reflector inside the lense and it should come off but it will take some force to pop it off

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did the same thing, just put a flat head inside and took little pieces out at a time ... don't push hard if you slip you will scratch the lens ...

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Just do what the tutorial indicated. Its rather simple. The hardest part is popping the lens out considering its glued in there. But it will come out as a hole peice...then you just use tin snips or anything similar to break it apart and pull the peices out of the hole.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i have done this, it is really simple, took me about an hour, i took the biggest flat head i could find, and put some electrical tape on the end to keep from scratching the lense, you have to work at it, but you can pry it inbetween the orange and the clear lense and pry it off, it makes a cool noise, lol

i thought the hard part was getting the orange thing out, see, i just used pliers and twisted it causing it to snap, but they wore away a little bit of the mirror part, so i don't recomend that, lol

~justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts