Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I'm taking a hit off my crack pipe going down 95 - at about 120mph - I decided to play like the guys in that movie with those fast toy cars - Fast and the Furious - so I started shifting at random - ya know - 3rd - 5th - 2nd - then back to 3rd - and I tried reverse but it just wouln't go. So I was having a hell of a ride - the type you'd pay money for and all of a sudden - POP!!! I think my trans is having problems, and to top this all off - my damn pipe cracked!! ha ha ha crack the crack in the crack pipe... wow... niiiice so yeah - what do ya think happened?!!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug!" - Rick James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao, i never should have given you lists of roads around my hosue, another good one guys
this is the 5th one i've found, how many have you done?/

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lmao, well, when ced changes your password, then tells a few others what it is, and they all go and make shit up

well, it might be crack, there is this line of this white shit next to my laptop, but i'm not sure what it is, it tastes like sugar

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
saabguy said:
lmao, well, when ced changes your password, then tells a few others what it is, and they all go and make shit up

well, it might be crack, there is this line of this white shit next to my laptop, but i'm not sure what it is, it tastes like sugar

~justin
:lol: Nooooope. Nooo that wasn't me ;) :lol: I have no idea what your talking about. I'd never do such a horrible, tasteless, inhumane joke such as that. :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts