Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people that know me or know of me know (wow that's a lot of "knows") that I have lots and lots of Saab parts. I have parts dating back to the early 1960's all the way to the mid 1990's…..
What I don't have (or just to cheap to buy) is computer parts…. I have 6 computers networked through out the house and in my shop but always looking for upgrades which probably to most guys are "junk" because everyone is into mega computers….. I am just happy they run :roll:
Anyway, willing to trade Saab bits for computer parts…..
Looking for a 17" or better monitor, IDE HDD's in the 20gig or better size and a case for a computer I am building for my five year old….. ATX format
Got a case !!!!!!!
Now I need a AGP Vid card 16Meg or better & a sound card....
(Remember this is for a 5 year old)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
If you have anything i would want for my 2000 9-3 I have the folowing to sell/trade.

Asus P4t533
512 rambus 1066 (samsung)
400watt antec power supply
geforce 4 ti4600
P4 2.53 w/ heat sink

if you want any of these make an offer....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did have a few things.... I have to look.
I had a sport exhaust (new) guy bought car and wanted it removed.
Think I have a set of 17" wheels kicking around too.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
both of those are exactly what im looking for... if you can find them/ give me more detials that would be great. also some pics would be sweet.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
one more thing.... if you can find a fog light for a 2000 9-3 drivers side (US car) that would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i have a two Aydin 19" Proformance Autosync 2109 touch screen color monitors...

if you have 2 viggen front seats :wink:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Rhich, Im still looking for a set of NG900 Headlamp lenses, and housings. If you have them, or can get them let me know.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not to much in the NG parts, I have some and will check upstairs in the shop.
Might have some 17" wheels I do have a foglamp that someone asked for but I have to find that and see which side it is......

·
7,595 Posts
the only classic 900 parts I want are rare and odd things... the sort of stuff I can't normaly find at my local U-pull-it. the main thing I want! Whale tale :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
hey Rhich - you got a set off the Side Vent Covers for a C900? I'd be interested in a pair for my soon to be SPG, just to have around oncei get it on the road... many months down the line :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rare like what?
Rare like #3 of five ever built 1988 Saab automatic SIS?
Or my one of three in the world factory fiberglass hood for my 1978 99 turbo?
Also have the fifth 1978 Saab 99 turbo sold in the US.
Or my factory glass 900 full power sunroof (only three known to be left)
Then there are things like my “The Long run” 1986 Crew shirt from Talladega speedway (25 shirts were given to the 25 mechanics and engineers who were part of the test)
Yeah I guess you can say I like the “rare” stuff too

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SIS = Springtime in Sweden edition. Only 288 were made in 1988 during a special gathering at Saab in Sweden out of the 288 only five were automatics.
It’s an SPG convertible for the most part, has the body panels and was only available in black with gray interior and a black top. In 1988 no other black convertible was available with the gray interior.
These were available only to the dealers and those that bought them usually kept them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a few whale tails here......
Currently using one for a mold for a up and coming product and the other some one wants.... we'll see......

·
7,595 Posts
Some one like me ;) I know you are not in it for the money, but what ever they are paying, I can offer more. just keep me in mind. Also, I could come and pick it up any time you are ready 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts