Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am willing to let you guys help design as well, so feel free to post them here.

Here is my limited first edition vinyl.

Just gauging interest.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Please don't infringe on Nike's copyright unless you are going to infringe on Saab's as well. Use the Saab font and try again.

EDIT:
If you can do green flame decals I am down for a set of those.

EDIT:
We can install them when I pick up the iPhone.

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
I've been trying to work out Werther's Original Racing Team stickers for about six months now, and someone made a graphic for it, but unfortunately they don't like me anymore and won't respond to my posts on SC. :'(

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
Lol yes I was trying to garner a response by being dramatic. Works every time ;)

Anyway, got a high res of that, at least the logo to photoshop? I feel like the "TEAM RACING" part should be in a more SRS BSNS font, and have the words flipped.

If I got a second daily driver, I would definietly get the hood logo, and I'm not joking.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
lucky for you, I am not currently making nor selling any vinyl. :confused:

you can take up your grievances with this Canadian fellow though.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Nice. Instead of that being the Griffin's tongue, it should be shooting flames and have DIAF on top.

I am dissapointed by the quality of your blending on this photoshop. Please see my ketchup bottle photoshop/rendering to see the quality of work I demand*

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My co-worker came by while I was playing in photoshop...

"what are you doing!? and what does YDMF stand for"

I locked my computer and told her I had a meeting.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts