Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I saw that too, downloaded it, have it on my iPod touch now. Great Special, what a way to kick off the new season!! BBC Top Gear beats the American and Australian versions to bits!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
I saw that too, downloaded it, have it on my iPod touch now. Great Special, what a way to kick off the new season!! BBC Top Gear beats the American and Australian versions to bits!!!!!!!
Man you are such a fanboy.

When did you start watching TGUK, season 10?

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
lol

Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Only depends on whether or not mikeD is driving.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
the only thing better than watching top gear is staring at a set of beat ass volvo wheels that nobody wants to buy.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
the only thing better than watching top gear is staring at a set of beat ass volvo wheels that nobody wants to buy.
Right? It's almost as bad as trying to sell an overprice 9-3 to TSL members.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Awesome, thanks for that link! I've watched almost the entire series so far on Streetfire, but there are so many bad links and missing episodes it's unbelievable. I'm watching this when I get home from work tonight!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Man you are such a fanboy.

When did you start watching TGUK, season 10?
Yes I am a really big Top Gear UK fanboy. Haha Ask me anything about the show or the guys, and I bet you I can tell you about it.

I have Richard Hammond's auto-biography about his crash, "On The Edge", too. haha

I probably started watching Top Gear back in, ohhhhh, maybe 2008ish? I have about 20 of my favorite season's episodes on my iPod touch. It's the perfect combination of cars, humor, and the BEST camera shots of any TV program ever!!

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Yes I am a really big Top Gear UK fanboy. Haha Ask me anything about the show or the guys, and I bet you I can tell you about it.

I have Richard Hammond's auto-biography about his crash, "On The Edge", too. haha

I probably started watching Top Gear back in, ohhhhh, maybe 2008ish? I have about 20 of my favorite season's episodes on my iPod touch. It's the perfect combination of cars, humor, and the BEST camera shots of any TV program ever!!
Okay answer this without looking it up: Which car in season 1 did they run on veggie oil? I ask this because season 1 sucked worse than TGUS season 1.

Thats understandable.... i mean your out in rockland... if you go outside you may die of frostbite!
haha.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
oooh, umm I know it was a diesel. I think it was either a Volvo 740 diesel or a VW Golf GTI. I think it was the Volvo though. Yeah the Volvo.

And yes it is cold in Rockland, but it's warming up a bit. It had been like -10 F here the last few mornings.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts