Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you were anywhere around the legislature I probably saw you. Saw a silver gm900 covered in salt, a silver 9-5 wagon once or twice, a white og9-3(sexy in that color!) and a black 9-3ss. Also a black 9-3 vert parked I think on lark street. Also a red og9-3 on pearl street.

....I wasnt in my road warrior I was in my gf's rav4 but still it was cool to see you all!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
If you were anywhere around the legislature I probably saw you. Saw a silver gm900 covered in salt, a silver 9-5 wagon once or twice, a white og9-3(sexy in that color!) and a black 9-3ss. Also a black 9-3 vert parked I think on lark street.

....I wasnt in my road warrior I was in my gf's rav4 but still it was cool to see you all!
i had a white one for sale last month but honestly you don't want white. the paint seems to go to shit quickly...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Welcome to the hood. I wasn't in that area today, but I work nearby. Blue c900T vert with black top and steelies with center caps.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Im in Albany again for a few days and saw tons of saabs here again! The silver 9-3 parked on Madison ave two blocks down from the dunkin donuts is me! Feel free to say hi!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mines covered in a ton of salt too! I'm leaving tomorrow but I'll be up every other weekend or so (gf is living here for a few Months) so let's set something up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts