Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had these? I love them, I have ever since I was a kid. They have become kind of hard to find. A lot of candy can be very regional. Any other favorite sweets that might be semi unique to your area?(I know this may have been brought up when talking about the Aero bar, but it's not quite a repost).

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a big caramel fan. The hazelnut is my least favorite part. I try to eat them with surgical precision and avoid the center.

I leave the nuts for my wife.*

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
i was fed with this:
I guess it tasted the same:) Unlike You Jameson, I was getting nuts first, and then I was tasting the caramel.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
jameson's eating bootleg toffifee, never heard of either of them but they do look good, have you had caramello jameson? if you live caramel this is for you

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caramello is pretty widespread. They are ok, that is more of the gooey type and not the chewy type.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
you know what i really love, HulaHoops, no not the fun toy from the 50s but the delicious potato snacks from Europe, every time i go visit my cousins in London, i bring back suitcase full of them, there sooo good, heres a picture

the other thing i really like from there is Flake, chocolate in Europe, England in particular are just amazing

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you know what i really love, HulaHoops, no not the fun toy from the 50s but the delicious potato snacks from Europe, every time i go visit my cousins in London, i bring back suitcase full of them, there sooo good, heres a picture

the other thing i really like from there is Flake, chocolate in Europe, England in particular are just amazing

I have never seen the Hulahoops but they do sell Flake's at a lot of grocery stores in the international isle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts