Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this is a load of BS but was curious if anyone had any experience with this. I know if it is to good to be true than it probobly is but I see these posts on ebay all the time so was wondering if there is any truth to it. I really want to put a 7in DVD player in to replace the stock unit but am not ready to spend 1k plus. Id rather put that money into the engine so if someone could shed some light as to what is up with this joker I would appreciate it. Here is a link of what I am talking about if you dont already know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38649&item=7947939556&rd=1

·
Registered
299 Posts
hes not sellng the player just a document (e-book) that suposidley tells you how to get on for cheep

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, maybe I didnt make that clear. I was wondering if anyone has bought the "ebook" and been able to get a really good deal on some of these items. It just doesnt seem like it could work.

·
Registered
461 Posts
it's a scam! all those a-holes on ebay saying that stuff just are talking total BS

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured, I just wonder how people like that are allowed to keep selling. Did you guys hear about the guy who stole a bunch of computers from Shippensburg College and sold them on Ebay. Needless to say they tracked him through his account and busted him, Dumbass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts