Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
oh yeah, the ECU will have a shit fit over those #40 injectors, the car just won't run right. honestly, your injectors are not the weakest link. you want a TD04HL-15T (9000 aero turbo) and a 9000 aero ECU. that should pep you up to about 210 hp at the wheels.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i would not count on the afc....i recently posted on my experiment w/ the afc and noted that it would not work correctly, while i was able to adjust fuel a little bit i was also plagued with many other problems, coolant temp sensor, MAP sensor among others...personally, i think more research needs to be done to be able to use an afc, ttrionic just doesn't like standalone systems interfering with their business

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know i read all your posts about the afc...just a point that may not make a difference...i just need to stabilize the idle...not try to add fuel on top end...so i dunno if that would make a difference. also with a stage 3 ecu in the future may also do some sort of difference...and also, i really just want it as a pass through so i can see what the fuel system is doing and eventually figure out this trionic shit.

on another note...think 36lb injectors are more sensible?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts