Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have experience with these springs?? the price is right @ 200$.
wanted intrax because i have heard the drop is the lowest, but i cant find them anywhere and when i do they are 350$ and some shady website.

if anyone has these particular springs, please post pics and info!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one??

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
I believe those are B&G springs and a few people here are running those. Try searching the 900 forum for B&G springs and see what kind of feedback there is.

I thought about those but went with a set of used SPG springs instead, for ride and clearance issues (...I have a stupid stupid driveway). The SPGs ride is absolutely perfect but the car still sits a bit high up front.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
no experience with B&G.... I used Intrax for 10+ years..... much better ride & handling vs OEM SPG springs. But like I said no help with B&G

summitracing use to have good prices on intrax, no clue if they still carry them

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well, as far as c900's I'm not sure how b&g's are, but we do have them on dad's ng and the ride is decent and handles very well (in a much shittier platform) I'm using afco springs in my spg. Also, newer spg springs may be lower than the 86' ones. Don't hold me to that, however I have a picture of springs i pulled from an 86 spg vs the ones from my 88 spg and there is a big difference in the fronts.

Edit:
Exhibit a.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy crap lol those are massive!! i think im just gonna bite the bullet and order these off thesaabsite.. nowhere else seems to stock any other springs and i can always lop a coil or 2 off;) esp. at only 200$ a set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts