Saab Link Forums banner
781 - 800 of 836 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
nice that will look sweet man.

i still need to get my carls/airflow spoiler painted? i decided i want to repaint the car a gloss black cause the silver is old and faded.
I'd love to paint my NG rootbeer brown as known as RBB or copper bronze 263
but i cant imagine the expense of having a full color change. anyhow if i can't find one i guess i'll have to save up once i get the 9-3 se kit and the viggen spoiler mounted up. then it'll be a jdmpassword carbonfiber ITR front lip to finish her off ;)

so yeah off to NY this week to get the Carly kit and the Vig spoiler

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'd love to paint my NG rootbeer brown as known as RBB or copper bronze 263
but i cant imagine the expense of having a full color change. anyhow if i can't find one i guess i'll have to save up once i get the 9-3 se kit and the viggen spoiler mounted up. then it'll be a jdmpassword carbonfiber ITR front lip to finish her off ;)

so yeah off to NY this week to get the Carly kit and the Vig spoiler
really awesome man. cant wait to see it. it sounds like it will be sick.

my plan is to just get a piece of the car painted like each month haha. i dont care if it doesnt match. i can only do what i can you know? u gotta start somewhere so i will get the spoiler painted gloss black and then the hood, trunk, etc etc until im done. will look dumb for awhile but whatever it will be worth it.

i need to win the lottery ahaha

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
really awesome man. cant wait to see it. it sounds like it will be sick.

my plan is to just get a piece of the car painted like each month haha. i dont care if it doesnt match. i can only do what i can you know? u gotta start somewhere so i will get the spoiler painted gloss black and then the hood, trunk, etc etc until im done. will look dumb for awhile but whatever it will be worth it.

i need to win the lottery ahaha
well honestly it isnt all the major stuff im worried about its the engine bay and the door jams and stuff you have to remove to get painted :( thats the expense

·
Registered
897 Posts
well honestly it isnt all the major stuff im worried about its the engine bay and the door jams and stuff you have to remove to get painted :( thats the expense
yeah i know thats a bitch. cause you gotta remove the engine, etc.

im not doing the engine bay, inside door jambs, etc. only what you can see.

i mean one day ill do um but for now i want to do all the exterior first.

781 - 800 of 836 Posts