Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
nice car, i thought blue was the only color in 99
Should be.

But also we have seen 3-4 blue 3dr 00's would should not exist either.

I think a few slipped through the cracks that have color combo's that do not match based on the specified year.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
I wanted a Vig with contrasting color interior so I wanted blue. If I did not have that, this EXACT Viggen is about as good as it gets.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I think this same care was on the block a year or two ago. I remember seeing one with this color combo before.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I said. I'd be happy to test drive and take a look around this car if anyone is seriously interested. I have owned and maintained a Viggen and currently own an 04 9-5 Aero, so I know how these cars are supposed to drive, and what the common faults are.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Like I said. I'd be happy to test drive and take a look around this car if anyone is seriously interested. I have owned and maintained a Viggen and currently own an 04 9-5 Aero, so I know how these cars are supposed to drive, and what the common faults are.
You are a good man Charlie Brown!

Must be rough being someones Viggen proxy.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i sent you a pm:D

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
wow, i would love to get that, but all my money is getting poured into the 9k now, i test drove a 00 3dr lb viggen a month or 2 ago, the owner and po beat it to shit, so sad to see the condition it was kept in, non of the recall stuff was done and it wasnt boosting fully,

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
According to my recollection, they imported several black ones with no sunroof for the Viggen academy, so likely this car spent the first several thousand miles getting the shit beat out of it, but i'd still buy it.

I had went to buy one of them from Hunt Valley Saab in Maryland back in 2001ish with 5k on the clock, by the time i got there it was gone, probably should have called.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts