Registered
30 Posts
so i guess i was the last one of the bunch to make the jump :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
jangler64 said:
so i guess i was the last one of the bunch to make the jump :roll:
Don't feel bad, we've all been jumping around lately trying to find a nice spot to land.. I think this is it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
so i guess i was the last one of the bunch to make the jump
"No, there is another" - Yoda, "Empire Strikes Back"

Still waiting on Wasaab. Haven't heard from him lately. Do people in Hawaii go on vacation? :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
We're all refugees from the dark side (Saabcentral). Don't go there man! You won't be the same after.

Nah some heavy-handed mods started making things a bit unpleasant for a lot of us (all from one particular forum I might add, don't think they like our cars!). So we voted with our feet so to speak.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good on you sj. Sure we were OT sometimes, but there was more to it than that. Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
87 Posts
SJ,

You "done" good kid! :D Those mods didn't particularily care for me either. It's ok, though,....thier loss! :!:

And as far as being "OT" sometimes, you know what, no matter what people think, it helped form a friendly and inviting atmosphere that existed for many months. Forums (especially auto) that don't allow at least some flexibility usually wind up dry, boring places to post. Not everyone at all times has a problem to report, or something to complain about. It even got to the point where we couldn't even compare the 9-3 to other cars anymore! :twisted:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think its the OT that makes us more of a community anyway, gives a more personal touch to the advice we take and give. and it was most certainly their lose.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts