Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a lot of my friends and I now have saabs, so we're startin a little informal club... looks like we'll be callin ourselves the SaabMaab... lol anway, two of my close friends with HOT 9-3's came over today for a little saab detailin party, and then we tooled around for a bit... I took some pics... what do ya think?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
well other then the obvious - those cars are nice as shit - I think you need to get your other mob members involved on TSL - get them to join up and get in the fun. More Saabers the better!! Look like NH has an everlasting and growing Saab population, and the newer Saabs are on an up rise more now. Great shots once again - get them involved more! Drive down in your heard for Saabtoberfest! 8)

·
Registered
273 Posts
you need another viggen

Well i think you guys are missing a certain Steel Grey Viggen....hmm wonder who that could be :wink: lol SAAB's look good guys!
~matty a~
01 Viggen

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks great! I'll hafta keep my eyes open for those saabs anytime I venture into NH. Good luck with the club!

·
Registered
298 Posts
HaHa thanks! I was wondering where the hell that came from :wink:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ya I am hoping to lower it, once I get enough money saved up. Not anything too low cuz I have to deal with these awful new england winters. But theres a couple more mods done so far I'll get some more pics up soon

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yeah I have the same problem down here in VA. I just gor 2 of my 18's back from being straightened. You should go with a 30mm spring kit. I've seen springs as cheap as $200. I'm lowering mine next weekend (45mm front, 35mm rear H&R special)...pics to follow. Your car will look sick with those wheels lowered.

SaabMaab is lookin good. Very nice Viggen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts