Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Saab Link Shirts are finally here!!

Prices:
$15 for short sleeve ($22 Shipped) ($22.87 shipped if paid by credit card)
$20 for long sleeve ($27 Shipped) ($28.00 shipped if paid by credit card)

$7.00 for shipping and $3 for each additional shirt per order.
Prices are for sizes S-XL Please specify which size you want upon payment. Larger sizes are available upon request and a few dollars additional.

On the front of the shirts not pictured, there will be the Saab logo above the saablink.net lettering.

Get the saablink.net shirt(s) now and be the first one in your town to sport your favorite Saab forum!

All proceeds from the shirts will go towards saablink.net to help keep it going, and free to all members. If you are paying online - please send a safe instant transfer via pay pal to Cedric (Blaque_out) to: [email protected]

If paying with a Credit Card through Pay Pal - there will are additional charges of 2.6% + $0.30 to cover the fees. All credit card payment are to be sent to [email protected] These adjusted prices are listed above following the shirt costs.

If paying by a Money Order or by a cashiers check - please send to:

TSL Admin
Attn: Cedric Boyd
2116 Frederiksen Ct.
Ames, Iowa 50010

All shirts are to be paid for in full in advance and may take up to 2-4 weeks for arrival once a count of 15+ shirts have been ordered. Thanks for your understanding - we hope to make this a quicker process as the time goes on.

If you have any question upon the shirts or forms of payment - please PM or contact either Cedric (Blaque_Out) or myself (BurnsSide42) Thanks - and enjoy the shirts!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
These shirts of course will look alot better than they appear above :lol:

Keep in mind that a portion of the proceeds help to keep TSL running, so we'd appreciate your order. These proceeds and future donations will go towards the following:

- Free TSL vinyls
- A TSL event banner that can be used at future events
- Additional merchandise at lower costs
- Keeping the site non-commercialized
- As well as helping to lower the cost of products from our sponsors

Thanks,
TSL Staff 8)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
rcmdesign said:
Dude I got to see that on a real shirt, cause that design is kinda on the "weak" side...Does't have smooth fonts etc...Could we redesign it?
Dawg....its just an outline of where the logos and are going to be. You must be shittin me if u think I'm going to have something that choppy be printed. Unfortunately like everything else, to have them made there needs to be more than one ordered.

But hell, if you guys come up with a design we can all agree on, then awesome. Last time this was brought up there wasn't much input from everyone. :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Its just the type of font. The lines and dots are morse code. The font is called Morse Kode.

The grey is not going to be there....its just an outline of where the logos are going to be located.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Before we can add you to the list, the funds must be submitted. Contact me for details on payment.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Question for everyone. If I were able to get this in a button up collard black shirt thats alot more durable than regular T's and looked alot better, for about the same price...would u go for that?

Like this but in black, and logos still in the same area:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
personally I don't care - I'm a t-shirt man - so as long as it's a black t-shirt of some form I'll dig it - wear it, and wear it out. The button idea is kewl with me - means I can wear it to nice affairs then - right? Just slap a tie on and I'm good to go! :p

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea the button ones you'll be able to work on your car, or wear it with kakis to a semi formal event. If you want to get really nice, you can tuck it in with a belt. You'd probably wouldn't want to wear a tie with a shirt that has graphics on it though.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I think hoodies would be awesome.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
snow4_1man said:
I think hoodies would be awesome.
it's summer man! Hoodies?! *wipes sweat from forehead* are you mad??! Would be nice yes but lets sell some shirts First. Then after we have a market... we can see about having others made up - unless cedric's place will make em up with the batch at an adjustment to cost. They can prolly do that.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
well summer or not, here in NH its always cold.

·
User
9,193 Posts
snow4_1man said:
well summer or not, here in NH its always cold.
ummm.... yeah.... ontop of Mt. WASHINGTON... dude... it's f*ckin hot here in the summer.... not to mention the humidity. It can get past 100 here man.... NH is only cold in the winter..... the rest of the time it gets really hot. We go from one extreme to the other. Thankfully this summer has been mild..... but today is killin me. :oops:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
ummmm.......yeah.......Man.......What are you talking about on top of Mt. WASHINGTON, Its always cold there, and getting to 100 in NH thats rare. Ask anybody in NH it only gets to like 100 three times a summer. Today is only muggy, not bad at all. I'm a little more north anyway.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
HOODIES??? WTF are we, like 15?????
nope just 21 here, nothing wrong with a good hoodie.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts