Saab Link Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Actually driving one will ruin it for you, trust me
Have you driven one of the later cars? I have only been a passenger so far and it was a lot of fun. V-6 4pd, it felt much faster than it was and handled pretty damn good. We are talking about the late 80's.

·
7,595 Posts
I had a Fiero for about 6 months, around 2000. I liked the ergonomics of the car, I would say it was better than the C-900 for seating position. That was the ONLY thing better though. I was very under impressed in most respects by everything on the car. The worst part about it was the horrific handling. You might think a low mid-engined sporty car would handle well, No. As soon as you tried turning in any sort of a fast manner on anything but a glass smooth surface the ass end wanted to steer the car. as you hit small bumps you actually had to adjust the steering for what ever amount the car decided it was going to crab out on you. Nice!

Well, that's what you get using chevette front end parts in the rear of a car, Via teeing the tie rod ends to the frame of the car. Just a kooky design.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I had a Fiero for about 6 months, around 2000. I liked the ergonomics of the car, I would say it was better than the C-900 for seating position. That was the ONLY thing better though. I was very under impressed in most respects by everything on the car. The worst part about it was the horrific handling. You might think a low mid-engined sporty car would handle well, No. As soon as you tried turning in any sort of a fast manner on anything but a glass smooth surface the ass end wanted to steer the car. as you hit small bumps you actually had to adjust the steering for what ever amount the car decided it was going to crab out on you. Nice!

Well, that's what you get using chevette front end parts in the rear of a car, Via teeing the tie rod ends to the frame of the car. Just a kooky design.
you should compile a list of cars you've owned. it must be into the 100's. just following your threads has revealed about 20!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts