Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Buy it back!

Nice shout out too:

I have owned this car for a little over two years and bought it from another Beretta enthusiast in New Jersey.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where did Topher go?
Gone for 3 months, playing Tummy Sticks with ADouglas
Buy it back!

Nice shout out too:
Yes, I am talking to the owner right now. He offered it to me for what he paid for it, he doesn't care much about the money(makes a good living), cares more about it going to a BERETTA enthusiast(come on, that is funny, right?)

He says he has a 3 car garage and too many cars and although the Retta is worth so little it stays in the garage lol.

·
7,595 Posts
the add should have said "was originally owned by a Beretta owner who thought they had a Mercedes" :lol:

Sounds like a nice well maintained car. I bet it would be difficult at best for anyone looking for a Beretta to find a better one... anyone looking for a Beretta?.... no?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
the add should have said "was originally owned by a Beretta owner who thought they had a Mercedes" :lol:

Sounds like a nice well maintained car. I bet it would be difficult at best for anyone looking for a Beretta to find a better one... anyone looking for a Beretta?.... no?
"Jeff! You just cut off Le Beretta!"

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I was 16, I loved it. People do dumb things with a first car. But at the end of the day it lasted me 10 years and still looked and performed well.

People on the Beretta boards seem to be pretty excited by it, think its a great car but no one is located close enough to it. It is pretty well known on the boards, I am known as an old timer lol.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow topher is gone for 3 months?

you should buy it back jameson
Nah, can't go back. These cars are only fun when they are FREE-$500 bucks. I would spend too much time, money, and effort if I had it back. I have the whole FWD thing covered.

IF I did buy it back I would turbo the shit out of it like I had planned and take out everything in it and get it down to 2300lbs.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should buy it and store it. It will be worth quite a sum of money in 20 years.
HAHAHA.

I bet the book value is in the double digits right now.

There are only a couple of Beretta's that have even the slightest chance of appreciating, my car is NOT one of them.

Besides, I don't have the room to store it in the box at the house I am renting.*

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tummysticks are mentioned in this thread... does that mean I can tag the thread with "tummysticks" without getting a 7 day vacation?
If I had my way Tummysticks would be mentioned in every thread. It is board policy to beat a dead horse.*

1 - 20 of 46 Posts