Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so its currently my favorite season.. FALL!!!.. it seems that everything is better in fall. the air is crisper,the scenery is better, the drives are smoother(esp in a turbo car!!), but most of all THE BEER IS DELICIOUS!!

what i want try and acomplish with this thread is give people a larger selection of the hoppy goodness for thier palette!! all you have to do is 1. drink a beer and 2. tell us what you think!! simple as that!!

ill start with a few of my favorites!
lately i have been drinking some oktoberfests a few are (in order of my favorite)
1 HACKER-PSCHORR original oktoberfest, it has a flavor that just reaches every portion of your palette. extremely smooth, almost sweet taste perfect for after dinner drink

2.paulaner oktoberfest marzen, smooth caramel flavor, mildly bitter kick.. very drinkable!! must have for a cool night around a campfire after turnin a wrench on that old classic c900;)

3. spaten oktoberfest... i like to drink mine out of a spaten mass that my g/f got on her last visit to germany.. it holds 3 12 oz bottles!!!!

this is what i have recently tried, there are many others but lets hear what you recommend!!

·
Registered
879 Posts
2.paulaner oktoberfest marzen, smooth caramel flavor, mildly bitter kick.. very drinkable!! must have for a cool night around a campfire after turnin a wrench on that old classic c900;)
Had this, fantastic beer. I'd also suggest you try Sam Adams Oktoberfest, just a really good all rounder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts