Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know it's been on for a couple years, but I've recently started getting into it a lot. I love it, it's funny, and great acting. You guys will love it!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
It was good, but I sort of lost interest half way through season 2. Then, all the Boston loving, khaki wearing, insurance selling, Sam Adams drinking, Jeep Liberty driving, golf on Sunday playing, just got my own place renting people I knew started obsessing over it and suddenly I wanted to throw up so I stopped watching it :roll:. They were making fun of themselves, and didn't even know it. And it got a little predictable, like Seinfeld, but on a totally different plain.

Yeah. Their girlfriends wore pink sports hats too. Very seasonal fans...

/rant.

Still tune in occasionally, and that show did have some funny moments though. What season are they up to now? 5? 6?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're on season 7!!! Have em all on my iPod!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really? It's not? I heard that Scranton was kinda the dregs of PA, and everything in the show is pretty nice looking the office complex and the apartments of the various employees.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
really? It's not? I heard that Scranton was kinda the dregs of PA, and everything in the show is pretty nice looking the office complex and the apartments of the various employees.
I have only driven through Scranton/Wilkes-Barre but yeah it's not good looking at all and believe that it's not mainly filmed there.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Yeah i wouldn't really wanna live there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts