Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pictures of my kit painted and installed.
I also added a couple of pictures of when the bumpers were off.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
Looks great...especially the blacked out grill and I'm guessing black mesh? Great backdrop as well with the sky and perfect lighting. Well done! Very sharp looking I must say.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
AND I SAID GOD DAMN!!! that looks sweet! keep up that great work man.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks very good. Excellent pics too.

How much did that FMIC run you? Did you notice any power increase?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone. The place did a really nice job painting the kit. The install wasn't hard.

rcmdesign said:
Looking good. What the hell is dangling from the right rear of your car in that 6th photo? :lol: Titled Kit Installed004.jpg
Its an evil eye(keeps the evil way), i guess it might just be a turkish thing :D

Blaque_Out said:
How much did that FMIC run you? Did you notice any power increase?
After i already had my intake, exhaust and mbc, I felt a huge power gain. Expecially in the cooler weather. The turbo spoolins louder and great top end power. I thin ki got it for 225 from ebay. BUt there are a lot more there for around the same price.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Isnt it also called a third eye and it is supposed to help you see evil that the two eyes in your head can not see? It's a Muslim tradition I think....much like a crucifix worn by Christians.

I actually have a Buddha hanging from my mirror in a little crocheted pouch knit by my friend's grandmother (they are from Laos). He hung it up in my old car a long time ago and told me it would bring me good luck even though I am not Buddhist. It seems to be working too! :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
trex your car looks DAM GOOD!!!!

i like that kit you put on...i dont think ive seen it till now...looks great!

i can also see the IC pipe through the fog light fixture....!!

keep up the good work

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments.

I need help as to what my next mod should be.
Give me some tips.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
I love you're car trex. Its easily the best non-viggen 9-3 I think I've ever seen. I wish I could get my hands on an intercooler like that for the price you got it. How did you find it? What search did you type in for eBay?
I think you're next mod should be an ECU or bigger turbo!

Kyle

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rcmdesign said:
Do you have eyelids? Those would look hot on your car...Why not try and modify the ones everyone has to be longer and cover more of the headlight...Those are my plans :)
I have the eyelids at the body shop, they guy didn't doa good job with them, so he is painting them over again.

turbosb said:
How did you find it? What search did you type in for eBay
There are plenty of them on ebay. My cousin just bought one for his vw that looks awesome. Not as tall as mine but still nice.
I just typed in Intercooler inthe search.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7912727087&category=33742

Just make sure the height is less then 8" cause it won't fit in there.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
very nice. I used to think that Saab catalog kit was sort of plain, the photos in the catalog show it on a vert and not the best angle. Now that i have seen it installed and painted on a "real saab" :wink: I really really love it! It looks more aggressive but still keeps some of the original lines, NO RICE HERE! :lol:

GREAT JOB! and of course, I gotta love that black grill! :wink:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
hey Turk do you know the dimentions on your IC? also im guessing you had to make new brakets..how was that?...and did you just use some exhaust tubing for the delivery pipe? sorry for the 20 questions...
thanks a lot

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
hey Turk do you know the dimentions on your IC? also im guessing you had to make new brakets..how was that?...and did you just use some exhaust tubing for the delivery pipe? sorry for the 20 questions...
thanks a lot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts