Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time I get rid of the best exhaust available for the 9-3/Viggen etc.

This is "The Holy Grail" of exhaust setups. I am buying a new car tomorrow, so I would like to unload this TODAY.

Full 3 inch custom Jak Stoll downpipe, to 3" aluminized exhaust with Magnaflow race cat, magnaflow muffler, and magnaflow tip. Absolutly THE BEST sounding exhaust for a Saab. I have heard a lot and none compare. The system was over $1,000 new.

This is a one of a kind piece, Jak no longer makes these exhausts as he has moved on. I was fortunate enough to live close to Jak in NC, and he built me this exhaust last summer.

I am located in NC. I would like to deal with payment for the exhaust ASAP, $BEST OFFER via paypal GIFT not for services to save the fee. The shipping cost or meet up location can be arranged after the payment is recieved.

Please PM me.

Thanks

- Duane

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I'll vouch for the JSP 3"/cat as being a pretty nice piece of work, but dude, this is saablink. I paid $500 for my 3" JSP and saabsport stainless catback.

Good luck though - maybe splitting them up would be a better idea?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is this the same guy from ebay with the SUPER RARE LIST PRICE 8000 DOLLARS REDUCED TO 19.95 FOR THIS SALE headlight wiper motors?

·
Registered
395 Posts
if it were the best it would be stainless ;) i will say that magnaflow set ups sound great on saabs my 9-5 aero has a great tone to it. its a 3" turbo back no cat :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
$850 won't happen for an aluminized set. For that money, someone could probably find a GS DP and either a saabsport/viggen cat-back. $600 is probably your max, unless you find someone local with money to blow.

·
Registered
395 Posts
im with andrew on that one i had my 3" stainless cat-back done with a magnaflow muffler with a 5 year warranty for $450 and just got a GS downpipe new. if your gonna drop 800 + buy new or buy a good stainless set up. GLWS though i hope it moves for yeah

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated the price to Best Offer.

Aluminized was chosen because of the weight savings over the polished.

Looking to get rid of this today please.

Will seperate downpipe and exhaust if necessary.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Judging by your selling history: http://www.saablink.net/forum/search.php?searchid=2785125

I need to ask if you have actually sold anything by having crazy prices then begging people to make an offer?
ahahahahahahah yes I have sold around 3k worth parts and wheels over the last year. 3 sets of wheels, stage 3 ecu, jsp intercooler, etc, etc, etc. all sold. all happy buyers!

ask anyone or check out my autocross blog. prices are not crazy. all are obo. anyone can make an offer. im just looking to get rid of stuff fast so I can move onto another car.

oh and sorry ill go and update all those threads with sold now so u can be happy :)

- duane

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.