Saab Link Forums banner
9181 - 9198 of 9198 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
^Looks like a 95 900 that's been Viggen-ized. The kit appears to be one of the "catalog" kits vs. a Viggen kit, and the 2.0 T5 engine... Wheels pictured not included though, but everything in pics included, haha.

·
Drew In Houston
2,864 Posts
Do you need a title to race it in Lemons?
I was able to confirm that no title is needed. I still have to return for the final pickup of this car, but I have a bill of sale and could actually probably get a title if I felt like spending the time/effort. It's trashed pretty good but there are some bright spots. I think it's going to be a good Lemons racer in 2-3 years.

My plan is to make it twin stock turbos. It looks like it was parked due to transmission issues, hopefully the engine is good. I think I can make 400 reliable whp for under $500 total after selling/trading the good stuff.

I've rescued some cars in the past and this one is right up there with weird issues. For example, every single fuse in the main fuse box is missing. And there's a plastic tub of ice cream on the rear passengers floor that I'm really sorry I opened to see what was inside.

9181 - 9198 of 9198 Posts