Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can make them here, and not be mocked.

For example:

I like smoking
I like ska music
I work on bicycles, but ride once a week.

So, let it all out!

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Then the duck got his homeboys to chase after me, squawking like they were pissed off or something.

As the cameraman (yes, we got it on video... don't know where it ran off to though) stated as we narrowly escaped from the mob of ducks: "We're all going to hell for this."

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I stopped to moon a deer once, turned out it was a pissed off buck that chased me back to my car.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
I like to use my siren-equipped public address system to harass couples getting friendly in cars parked on the side of the road.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I once told this fat girl to get her fatass out of my assigned seat back in highschool. The entire class looked at me in shock... and then laughed at her.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have shortened the life span of untold thousands of people.....
I worked at Mcdonald's while in high school.
I try to live with it by thinking of all the hung-over people made feel just a little better! :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
In conversation with this one girl everyday she catches me talking to her boobs instead of her, and everyday she gives me a dirty look, but i continue to gaze at those unscalable mountains of fun....

·
Registered
466 Posts
I don't think the posts allow enough characters for me to be accurate and honest :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Makeyousaab said:
In conversation with this one girl everyday she catches me talking to her boobs instead of her, and everyday she gives me a dirty look, but i continue to gaze at those unscalable mountains of fun....
nice, i can say ditto to that one!!

·
Editor
2,592 Posts
When I was 18, I started smoking a corn cob pipe - not cigarettes.

I am now 20 years old and I have a full-fledged beard and 'stache. We're not talking a goatee here - we're talking the mother load. English Victorian Chandalier salesman.

I once made a mistake by messing around with a girl at a party at my house. Later, I drove 70 miles out to the thumb of Michigan (geography = mitten) for a bonfire. The dialog went something like this.

"Who's that?"

"That's Thom."

"Thom? Thom who?"

"69 Thom."

"Ohhh."

I am never going back there again.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
HA! I would wear that like a badge on my sleeve though, I know a lot of guys who won't go down on girls.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts