Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, whatever!

Vick is a complete asshole, and the Vikes sucked this year. This was a fun game to watch.

Granted, it probably hosed or draft chances, but...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hey, whatever!

Vick is a complete asshole, and the Vikes sucked this year. This was a fun game to watch.

Granted, it probably hosed or draft chances, but...
Yeah I'm with you on Vick being an asshole, I can't stand the guy...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Bruce bump is warranted. I look at the new posts and failed to see this gem, you undercheese-loving motherfucker.

The vikes pressured him to great effect. I hadn't seen vick so sloppy with passing. And the defense was already celebrating clinching. So dissapointing.

The vikes qb did an amazing job. Hang on to him as qb and you got a winning team. It was an absoulutely impressive performance.

Ibpalmerbejellusofbrucescionxb

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha, undercheese.

I agree with everything you said. Webb was great to watch. His first game was not so good, but he's made huge progress in a short time.

I don't agree with the XB thing though.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The future in nfl qb's is running gamers. Simple as that. Webb will capitalize. He's a better runner than vick.
When it comes to the vikings...yeah. They have been all about the passing game for the last decade or so.

Either way, I hope Webb gets a fair shake.

Also, the Packers can eat my ass.

I hope the bears assrape Aaron Rodgers. Fuck that clown.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
All I can say is good for Webb. I can also say, good for everyone who put Vick on his ass. I probably would have accidentally stepped on his neck while getting up if I were in their position.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.