Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Editor
2,592 Posts
Engine transition is kind of cool. I bet people that bought one this year are pissed that they're not getting the extra half litre of displacement.

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Does this mean its got the sti's engine, just detuned? That could be very good.

·
7,595 Posts
hmm, yeah... it's looking much better now :? not that I would every buy one new or anything- cause that's just crazy :lol: maybe one that comes off of a 3 year lease? but then again I think the turbo V6 9 3 is going to be quite the car too, as well as the 06+ 9 5's :x lots of nice cars in the pipeline!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
DeLorean said:
I think the turbo V6 9 3 is going to be quite the car too, as well as the 06+ 9 5's !
YES!

i cant wait to see those things flyin around!
is that V6turbo guna be in the 9-3combi?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
yes abou the 2.8T in the combie - that IS the 9-3 Hatch :lol: and it will be an option THIS YEAR in the 9-3 SS :twisted:

As for that STIAERO THING - hope they fixed the turbo lag.... 4,000rpms was a joke! :shock:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just so you know, that new 2.5L turbo engine is not the STI engine, it's the Legacy engine. Same size, just not quite as powerful. However, you could import the JDM Legacy STI (yes they have an STI version over there, we're not good enough for it) engine and swap it.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
or wait for a lesbian to wreck her forester2.5t, take that motor, get some sti internals, and your ready to go

the forester turbo has the impreza sti motor in it, with a smaller turbo, and its a little detuned

·
Registered
230 Posts
why the fuck would we be pissed?

*Kills someone

*Breathes.....

Its alright, I'm heading to KTR performance tomorrow and hopefully I lay do some STi matching number so I can sleep at night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts