Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided on a set of wheels. I've been looking since i got my car, and couldn't decide. Just went during lunch and picked up a set of 18" wheels. Im paranoid that they won't be the same diameter as the stock wheel/tire combo. I don't wanna lower it and I don't want a wheel well gap.

here are the wheels. Input requested...what do you guys think? Ugly? I hope they look good. :?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think they look great. Can't wait to see them on your Saab. Pics please :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops...here they are...

i posted the wrong one...so diggs, im gonna need your opinion again. :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
AAAArg...stop posting pics on things like that as that will force me to buy as set myself. More pics on 15" metal rims please.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sjhudon said:
what is the difference between the two? They both look good, will be good to see some pics when installed..
The picture in my first post was the wrong picture, so i edited it to the correct one, and the picture is the same rim, i just added it...guess i could have left it in the first post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cswerin said:
AAAArg...stop posting pics on things like that as that will force me to buy as set myself. More pics on 15" metal rims please.
I was in your boat...i wanted rims so bad, especially after seeing the factory ones at the dealer yesterday. so i had to buy these...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Codus to you Kevin, maybe I will upgrade mine when the sun is out again. I have the 17" Aero ones that comes as standard but I think the gap at the front set is to big and I hope a set of 18" rims will do the trick.

Post some pics on the car dude :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cswerin said:
Codus to you Kevin, maybe I will upgrade mine when the sun is out again. I have the 17" Aero ones that comes as standard but I think the gap at the front set is to big and I hope a set of 18" rims will do the trick.

Post some pics on the car dude :wink:
Definitely. They said they'll be in on monday. so i hope to have pictures mondya night after work. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i got the wheels put on today.
They look good, although they look to me like they may have a polished face. I dunno, had to hurry back to work here.

Either way, i like em. 18" Pictures when i get home from work. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very nice. Mille Miglia Evo 5s

Satin finish goes very nicely with black car.

Get good rubber to match. Recommend S03s. They come with a rim protector bar. Important feature with nice new rims. Hate to think you curb these wheels in the first week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts