Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
User
9,193 Posts
I wish they would do some research and development for c900's ;) hehe... just make some adjustable springs or something... i'd be happy hehe.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Tein is very good. I think better than Koni.

·
User
9,193 Posts
really? I heard Tein was like some of the best suspension on the market?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
lol, unfortunetly ive been blessed with the company of plenty of jdm junkies up at work, the consensus is that tein is not bueno niether is tokico, supposedly they arent as good as many other brands, but hey, its better then stock and who wouldnt mind free/discount products?

I happen to like H&R and Nuespeed. just from the euro cars ive seen personaly. TODA is popular with the honda guys at work, one guy has an s2000 with extensive mods and it has a toda suspension makeover

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea really.. my mistake.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
tein makes some good electronically controlled shocks, i read an article about FF drifting witha civic, and he has TEIN's all around because of the control system, he can control damping right from the drivers seat with out stopping or anything

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tein is up there with being a good spring. I'd recommend H&R before Tein.. but H&R are also much more money.

This doesn't pertain to us Saab owners, but my Spring choice right now is MR springs (Megan Racing). I'd recommend them before any others and the pricing is great on them (you are not buying a name!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts