Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Yeah, if I spent like 6 hours a day on CL I'd probably have a porsche too....and no girlfriend

·
Registered
429 Posts
That kid is actually viggenluca. By craigslist they meant TSL, also by cellphones they meant used tires, and by 2000 Porsche, they were referring to whichever vehicle he currently had at the time.

·
Registered
913 Posts
That kid is actually viggenluca. By craigslist they meant TSL, also by cellphones they meant used tires, and by 2000 Porsche, they were referring to whichever vehicle he currently had at the time.
Another member of the ever growing Viggenluca Fan Club

·
Registered
429 Posts
Another member of the ever growing Viggenluca Fan Club
Sorry, i guess I should have posted a disclaimer before my frivolous comment..

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Ha I thought the same thing, especially since he cross-posted that lot of used cell phones for sale on eBay.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
There is also a guy who started with a red paper clip and ended up with a house in Canada. I think the paper clip is more useful, but hey a free house is a free house.

Just google red paper clip story

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.