Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to my mechanic yesterday in my new 9-3 (still my dad's technically). :D
I asked him if it was possible to unlock all the doors at the same time and he said yes. So he hooked up the tech II and said he could change a bunch of stuff. Didn't know you could change a bunch of this stuff, but I love the changes.

Unlock all doors at the same time.
Turned off all the 'tweets' for unlocking/locking.
Turned off the key in / door open bong noise.

Asked him about the shift up light, and he said there wasn't an option for it. So we just can't turn off the shift up light?

Anyways just wondering is there anything you've had changed with the Tech II that is cool & does anyone know like all the things you can change?

·
Registered
190 Posts
ive had my car for a little over a year, ive never seen a shift up light. and yes, its a 5spd.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive had my car for a little over a year, ive never seen a shift up light. and yes, its a 5spd.
hmm pretty sure the 900's had it, maybe the bulb is blown?

and thanks for that list palmer.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
i see my shift up light all the time... you will see it if you are at or above 2k and holding steady or not really accelerating in any gear but 5th. if you have WOT it won't come on till redline

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I still wish there was a way to unlock the hatch with the door unlock button. The hatch unlock button is completely unnecessary.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still wish there was a way to unlock the hatch with the door unlock button. The hatch unlock button is completely unnecessary.
x3

·
Registered
78 Posts
What does the euro option look like? the little 7watt bulb next to the main headlight, does that mean its just glowing and not projecting?

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
You can run your fog lights without headlights, or corner lights without headlight

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
i see my shift up light all the time... you will see it if you are at or above 2k and holding steady or not really accelerating in any gear but 5th. if you have WOT it won't come on till redline
unless your ng900 is kooky and came on in fifth for one trip never to do it again

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can change it so that you dont have to pull fuse 15 and can use the headlight dial to turn off your headlights.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
i enjoy the shift up light in reverse.

no shift up light in 5th

·
Registered
28 Posts
you can set the rpms for the shift up light in t5 suite if you would like, I bumped mine up a bit but left my WOT shift light value the same!
I forget the symbol in t5suite but its name is very obvious, like SHIFTRPM or something like that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts