Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a TD04 5cm with lines that I'm looking to sell. I bought it a few years ago thinking I'd eventually swap it into my 9000. Priorities change and I'm now just looking to clear off my shelves. The turbo is clean (off a CA car) and appears to be in excellent condition overall. I'll get pictures of everything tomorrow. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hello. I have a TD04 5cm with lines that I'm looking to sell. I bought it a few years ago thinking I'd eventually swap it into my 9000. Priorities change and I'm now just looking to clear off my shelves. The turbo is clean (off a CA car) and appears to be in excellent condition overall. I'll get pictures of everything tomorrow. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Thanks
are you certain it is a 5cm and not a 6cm???
what car did the turbo come off of?
9000's tend to use 6cm and 9-5's use 5cm...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the 5cm version. I believe it came off of a 9-3. The lines are from a 9000, don't know if that matters. I wasn't looking for max power when I was working on my 9000 so I just snagged the 5cm version. Now it's definitely gonna stay all T25, all the time. :p Trying to scrape some $ together for a new (to me) motorbike.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah see the problem is you'd have to do a lot of work to get it to work because the exhaust and compressor sides are facing the opposite directions on those two cars :(

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Just have to reclock the turbo. Not hard.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i was told you'd also have to modify the wastegate so it would fit properly or is that just in the case of fitting a 6cm on a NG? because i know thats the case in that sense

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Yup, true too. But if you're crafty, its easy.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
well either way he's selling it so more than likely if somebody wants it for a NG/OG or for an OG9-5 then they're golden ;) GLWS 250.00 is a steal with lines

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, here we go. Now we can find out what it's really from. I wasn't worried about extra work at the time since I got a good deal on the turbo. This site has provided me with plenty of excellent information over the years so I figured I'd offer it here before going to ebay or another site to try and get more $ out of it. Let me know if there's anything else you want to see or know about it.

cat fight!

and the winner is....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, sorry, forgot about that. What you see is what you get. I'll look through my garage to see if I have one. It's been so long since I messed with this stuff that I don't remember what parts I do and don't have.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i wouldnt worry too much about the missing actuator. can be had cheap and the turbo looks pretty clean overall...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts