Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice TD04 for sale. I was going to put it on my Miata, but decided to go with a blower instead.

It's in nice shape, and has minimal shaft play. Came off a running/driving car.

Here are some pictures.

No paypal, no Canada.

Will ship via UPS.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you see is what you get. Normal play. Unsure of exact mileage, but given it's condition, I was going to have no qualms about installing it on my Miata.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
It came from a 1996 Saab 9000 Aero, I removed it from the car and it had around 169-170k on it before I installed it on my car. I probably had it on my car for around 15-20k miles?

TD04HL-15t with a 6cm exhaust side...

It worked just as well when I removed it as it had when I installed it...

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It came from a 1996 Saab 9000 Aero, I removed it from the car and it had around 169-170k on it before I installed it on my car. I probably had it on my car for around 15-20k miles?

TD04HL-15t with a 6cm exhaust side...

It worked just as well when I removed it as it had when I installed it...
Or that.

It's really clean. I'll double check the play, but it felt normal to me. Like I said, I was going to put this on my DD, so it's in good shape.

Are my pictures showing up?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
It will work on a 9-5 or a 9-3 - HOWEVER you need to source out the proper intake housing side of the turbo to swap onto it. (this was my plan) I already have a spare TD04 with more use - good condition and a 9-5 inlet housing from a bad Aero. If this had less mileage I would be all over it - but it's about the same shape as the one I already have - good luck - price is good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.