Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for you new guys that dont know
i have been on the search for a talladega front lip spoiler for quite some time now

i am making it known again

if you have any info on where one is i would greatly appreciate it
if you have one you are willing to sell, then thats even better (just no crazy $250 prices)

TIA

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I think I just threw out like 3 of those things - figured no-one would ever want to use them on their cars ***

kidding... lol

But I get that sort of shit from the old Saab shop owner I'm friends with...
"I threw out (insert something you want and can't find here) years ago, nobody had any interest in that junk then, didn't think saving it would be worth it, oh well.... *laughs* "

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i have been on the search for a talladega front lip spoiler for quite some time now

if you have one you are willing to sell, then thats even better (just no crazy $250 prices)

TIA
If I had one on my car, I would rip it off and give it to you, thats the desperation you give off*

Kidding aside, if I ever hear about one you'll be the first to know.

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I had one on my car, I would rip it off and give it to you, thats the desperation you give off*

Kidding aside, if I ever hear about one you'll be the first to know.
you're right on the desperation sound im putting off

am i desperate for one? no, not really

its just every time i messaged someone that had one, it was either in 5 pieces and wanted $60 plus shipping, it was cracked and they wanted $250, or it was in perfect condition and they said they didnt want to sell it, then would turn around and sell it the following week for $50 to someone completely random

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

TIA
I've got a new one in the box $250.00
uhhhhh??

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
lol you're never going to get this tally spoiler huh? i say just pony up the cash... or wait for me to find one... so far i've picked up 2 sets of bbs rkII's, a carlsson kit, a viggen spoiler and other harder to find shit. sometimes you get a good deal other times you have to pony up if you really want it. I'm going to be buying turbo x wheels for second time fairly soon for 1000 bucks which isnt too bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts