Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am again, looking for yet another working T5 Direct Ignition Cassette (with no backfires or codes). If you know the mileage that's a plus. The one I just received a few months ago is throwing me the same codes I had with my other bad one. So I'll be needing one soon :evil:
Tell me how much shipped to 12601. Looking for the best offer out there (shipping included)

Pictures would be nice too (the nozzles)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
So here I am again, looking for yet another working T5 Direct Ignition Cassette (with no backfires or codes). If you know the mileage that's a plus. The one I just received a few months ago is throwing me the same codes I had with my other bad one. So I'll be needing one soon :evil:
Tell me how much shipped to 12601. Looking for the best offer out there (shipping included)

i've got a good used one... let me know if you'd be interested

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
dunno how many miles but it ran mint. idk. pm me an idea.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

Shady.. there is a really good chance it is NOT your DI that is causing the codes. That DI never threw a single code for me. We should meet up next weekend/week and swap some DI's and see what happens.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dunno. I put yours in and it worked fine and the codes went away up until about a week ago. I erased them and then they came back a week later, both the CE and CGB. These are the codes:

P0743 - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Electrical
P0340 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did you clean the grounds off? My NA threw similar codes with dirty grounds. I have spring break starting the 10th, I can swing up to poughkeepsie if you want and lend you a hand.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Throw some new proper spark plugs in there tapped correctly and apply some dielectric grease to the boots of the DI and it should go away.., thTs what solved my p0340 code

1 - 8 of 8 Posts