Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been posting my progress on SC. Now that the proof of concept is now up and running, I'm ready to do a production run.
The adaptor wheel replaces A/C pulley on the crank pulley.

Bracket attaches to two fasteners behind the pulley common to the oil cover.

Kit will include:
Adaptor wheel/hub
Sensor bracket
All fasteners for the adaptor wheel, trigger wheel, bracket to the oil cover, and sensor.
Trigger wheel and sensor not included
We need at least an order of 10 kits to hit the target price of 199.99 usd. shipping and paypal are extra.

So far I have orders for 3 on SC.
Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ill be in when someone comes up with a way that allows you to change your belts. and keep your AC. Surely someone can find someone to machine a custom flywheel.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
ill be in when someone comes up with a way that allows you to change your belts. And keep your ac. Surely someone can find someone to machine a custom flywheel.
x2

·
Registered
319 Posts
id even settle for a 120-4 wheel mounted in the stock distributor location (cam turns at half crank speed), with a chisel point sensor and with some kind of bolt on plastic cover to keep from cutting your wrists when you open the hood and poke around like we all do.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
meh, I like the flywheel idea better.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like this, it would be the "oem" way of doing it...

or like this one made for an Audi

Perry
Well those are pretty cool ways to tell the ECU were the engine is, but unfortunately that is not what I have on the table for a group buy.
We have hit the 10 mark so the group buy is a go. Please tell me if you want in, so I can include you in the order. Thanks Nate you are go to go.
As for changing the belts I can include a Swedish 5 mm Ikea allen wrench at n/c.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts