Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this for sale a long time ago and never kept up with it and havent gotten on the site much lately, so its going back up for sale. sorry to all who were interested and it took me a while to get back to you.

the turbo is in good shape. stock housing with bored out center section with bigger t28 wheel. my 99 9-3 made 279 whp 311 wtrq (320 hp 360 lb ft) with this turbo. I have it still mated to the exhaust manifold that will sell with it. also have 50lb injectors to match the turbo. I am selling since I went bigger with a gt3071r so this has been sitting in the basement for quite some time now

500 turbo and injectors

or

400 for turbo
125 for injectors

injector part number - DELPHI 50lb/hr INJECTOR part number - 17113738

I will try to get pics soon.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to get pictures of it all tomorrow. I had the turbo on the car for maybe 15-20k miles? and when i took it off nothing was wrong with it, I simply just went bigger with a gt30. quick spool, fun turbo great drivability

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
sorry i didnt get the pics up this weekend. I have a couple on my cell phone since the batteries in my camera were dead. i will get those pictures put up on here tonight!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still have the injectors

injector part number - DELPHI 50lb/hr INJECTOR part number - 17113738

retails for 50 a piece. 200 for set new.

will sell for 100 shipped to you. half the price of new

1 - 12 of 12 Posts