Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
The only way I would get that is if i get the realy sparco gas cap.

But, i think any local auto store should have it

·
Registered
729 Posts
i think the second one should be better cause your cars have that little finger slot.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
rcmdesign, that first picture you posted, of the blue car, is that a dodge neon???? also, if you look at the top of the gas door on that dodge neon (if that's what it is), then you will see some blue, possibly that the gas door is just a sticker and the stock blue gas door is under it...

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea it does seem to be a Neon. I think it is just a sticky, but i'd consider it to be rice on a Saab.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
by sticky you mean a sticker? yeah, i agree, rice on a saab unless it's like a heavily modified saab with body kits and such.

i'd like to have one like an indy car, where you just stick the nozzle straight into it, you don't have to unscrew anything, lol

~justin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think that's a neon, there is another picture below:

It's my Swedish Dream Car! A 900 complete with a Speedparts Modified Body Kit.

It's pictured here:

P.S. I bought the gas door cover, with the finger slot, same one as on that 900. I'll post pics :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i beg to differ rcmdesign, it is too a neon, and don't try and tell me that the picture you posted of a saab is the same car, here, look below, you can clearly see that the close up picture has all red tailights touching the rear fender, unlike the saab that has white and red, it also has different rims than the saab, and a piece that goes from the edge of the rear door to the rear window, indicating that it's NOT a hatchback like the saab you have pictured. face it dude, i know cars, and i know when i see a crappy neon.

~justin

·
Administrator
668 Posts
what a waste of time/money/a good SAAB..... to put a sticker on the gas cap... why would you do that. I mean that speedparts one looks nice but the other one looks like shit.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well first off, it's not a sticker. It's a pretty substantial thickness, not like a sticker :) And I bought this one:
that looks just like the speedparts one. Just wait until you see pictures before you bitch :twisted:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Lol everyone's hatin on ya Rob. Don't stress it man. I can't wait to see pics. Where did you get it from?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
alright man.... ill wait and see the pics... wish you luck with that gas cap thing :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
i think that is a Nissan Sentra SE-R, and not a neon.....thats just my take on the pic......but i could be wrong

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
when i was looking at it before, i wasn't really looking at the rim design, now that i really look at it, i realize that it is a focus, i asked two of my other car junkie friends, and they both said it was a focus, and definately not a sentra, lol

i'm not bitchin about the cap, i just think that it looks like a sticker on that one car, you ordered a real one, i'll wait to see it, good luck with that.

~justin

1 - 20 of 47 Posts