Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this picture below. Those are the real eyelids I wanted to buy. Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone in Sweden to order these?

And what about those bumper insert extensions. Those would look sweet! Any ideas on how to get a hold of those?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
it seems those are made for a viggen....

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i too think they are universal, i see them on almost every riced out car over here, they think they add more front down force, since they have front wheel drive and all, but really, they just collect a hell of a lot of dirt!

i like how the grill has some color and some chrome, looks nice

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
have you tried sanding the surface first? so that the paint sticks to it and stuff.

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
why on earth does it peel?? and don't tailgate if you don't want the road shit spraying up on your car....

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
It peels. A friend of mine who will finish my body once I give him all the parts says he will be able to paint it. I will first try to strip the chrome with some westley's bleach white.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well you can take it to a place to strip down the chrome, but there is a layer of nickel underneath the outside chrome that also needs to be removed, and it can only be removed by some dangerous chemicals (not for home use).

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I removed my headlight wipers years ago :)

I have the smaller version of those eyelids on right now. But I want the longer version featured on that car. Could you get them for me bollman?

I think the ones seen in the below photo are even bigger, that's the size I want.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
bollman said:
Oh, and som say buy Speedparts eyebrows and modify the grille.
Thats exactly what i'm planning to do :twisted:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
rob, when you removed your headlight wipers, what did you use to fill in the divits they leave in the bumper? i want to remove mine, but i don't want two big groves in my bumper

~justin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just left the two grooves, they are stylish :D

I already have eyelids on my car right now, they are the speedparts ones.

But I want bigger ones like the one blue car I posted! And this one below:

Bollman, you are in sweden! Go get a hold of a black grille with mesh for me! I will pay well!

And if I get a hold of those larger eyelids, I will be willing to sell my current pair for a discounted price. Any takers?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I already have a set for sale until you get your new ones.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts