Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who 'would be interested in a group buy for the red serie T3/T4 for the classic 900 from Swedish dynamics?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the thing is that SD turbi is a direct retro fit turbocharger, and that there are plenty of T3/t4 turbo combinaison (trim/compressor/360° trust bearing or 270°) does somebody knows a place to find direct retro fit T3:t4 hybrid turbo for the 900 at a great price?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
well this website http://www.turbocalculator.com/sale-garrett.php has t3/t4's and the most expensive option they have (largest and internal wastegate) is only $529. Im sure that that particular turbo isnt even the one we need, so ours will be cheaper. Theres also other sites that are cheaper that one is just an example. I actually emailed SD to get the specifics of the turbo (A/R, trim size) so we can try to find a replacement from another company, but i dunno if they wanna give that info out.

Paul

·
7,595 Posts
that sounds like a plan! I like the ball bearing turbos, but after chatting about that with Paul, he got me back to reality :lol: $900 for a turbo is too much! My maximum for a turbo unit is $450, but I prefer it to be more like $29.00 ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PaulH said:
well this website http://www.turbocalculator.com/sale-garrett.php has t3/t4's and the most expensive option they have (largest and internal wastegate) is only $529. Im sure that that particular turbo isnt even the one we need, so ours will be cheaper. Theres also other sites that are cheaper that one is just an example. I actually emailed SD to get the specifics of the turbo (A/R, trim size) so we can try to find a replacement from another company, but i dunno if they wanna give that info out.

Paul
Please Let me know Paul about SD answer

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
yeah i just heard back from SD, and theyre not telling :roll: i kinda figured that, but it was worth a try :lol: .

so basically we just need to find either someone who knows about sizing turbos (not me) or someone that had a SD turbo to read the #'s off of it.

Anyone?

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts