Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your just sad because you live in Ohio... :-o

Also the level of sucking is on a slow decrease, but its still pathetic.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'm having Wisconsin cheese snacks and Perogies for eats. So far the Dogfish 60 minute on tap is making the game interesting.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wish I was there lol. Is it just me or is Fergie really off, I don't think Ive ever heard them live before, and I'm sure being live in the stadium isn't easy but she sounds pretty rough, I'm tempted to mute it and just enjoy the visual.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey i'm closer to Philly, and i grew up an Eagles fan, but i'm rooting for the PA team. If i were in State College right now i'm sure the hard core hillbilly steelers fans are running wild in town (they only come in from the boonies to find a place that has television)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The Steelers and Bengals have a big rivalry. Much less friendly than our rivalry with the Browns.

A lot of Steelers fans also bring their worst behavior when they come to Cincy for games.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just watched the chrysler 200 commercial with Mr. Mathers. Thought it sucked, I actually lol'd at the thought of him driving around a sebring equiv. or a 2006 9-5 refresh, only a shitty car to start with. He's been in 2 so far, the Chrysler commercial and the Nestea or Lipton or w/e it was. Apparently there was a good Mini commercial with lots of innuendos about "putting it in the boot", i missed it.

EDIT: apparently Aireeca slipped that reply in there while i was typing and watching the game.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.