Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they'd look sweet! But would the work? I know they have a 4 bolt pattern and the 9-5 uses a 5, but is there any way to adapt them?

Also, for curiosity's sake, could someone photoshop some on a white 9-5? I'll make it easy and give you straight side view.:D

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
He is - but I was going to buy them from him, I just don't see myself ever getting to NH/MA anytime in the near future.... so I assume he still has them and they are still for sale.
just as i assume i'm never getting Tim's Carlsson kit. :( He doesn't stay in contact. want that thing SOOOO BAD

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Carlsson kit for what? I'm going to be getting rid of my 92 9000 with a full Carlsson kit on it, wing and all. I hate to do it, but just picked up an 03 Aero 5 spd wagon.

PM me if it's a 9k kit you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
My 03 Aero Wagon I just bought came with the studded snows on 16" 9-3SS alloys, and the factory 17" turbines in the trunk, but wondering if maybe I want to shop around for a good set of Klingons for it and toss the turbines on the lady's '00 9-3...

I know alot of people hate them, but SAABs are just made to have 3 spoke wheels

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
If you are interested in factory wheels now is the time to contact your favorite parts dealer and make a deal. ;)
Not in the market right now... with winter here and the snows to carry me through April. But good to know. I actually just placed my first order with you Monday for a snorkel and drop in filter for my 03 Aero wagon. Looking forward to the new goodies any many more parts to come.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.