Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my 95 900SE coupe came out of storage the sunroof and power mirrors don't function. Also my keyless entry no longer works. The fog light don't work either but that may be due taking the bumper off and forgetting to plug them back in.

TIA

Drew

·
Registered
913 Posts
Storage gremlins. Go for the "low hanging" fruit like fuses, but replace the remote battery and cycle the remote a couple of times in rapid succession.
The mirror switch contacts oxidize rather easily, cycle that many times also.
Go crazy, kick the dog and swing the cat around by it's tail. Drink, cry and repeat. Then plug in the fogs. You don't need a sunroof this time of year. Try a different storage next time. Good Luck.
And for you Gremlin lovers:

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Since my 95 900SE coupe came out of storage the sunroof and power mirrors don't function. Also my keyless entry no longer works.

The fog light don't work either but that may be due taking the bumper off and forgetting to plug them back in.

TIA

Drew
Did you actually do any investigation, or did you just decide to shit on the internet?

Fuckin' lazy ass.

Stop wasting our time, do work, and then get back to us.

This thread sucks.

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you actually do any investigation, or did you just decide to shit on the internet?

Fuckin' lazy ass.

Stop wasting our time, do work, and then get back to us.

This thread sucks.
Of course I checked the fuse box for blown fuses.

Palmer last time I check the forum was for helping people not your ignorant use of your power.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Boy, let me tell you...posting just like everyone else on here is such a power trip.
Ah, but The Beard wields many powers that go unfiltered by the TSL servers; e.g. every time I type "The Beard" I have to go shave.

Ironically, The Beard can act as a filter itself, purifying water, removing pulp from orange juice, and in a pinch, removing plankton from sea water.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.