1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
yeah i read tht article today as well as the one where half our internet data from our government was diverted through china.

i have some other interesting stories i could tell you too, about china hacking a research ship belonging to the facility my dad works for.

china basically owns us at the control of a button and we dont know it.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i read tht article today as well as the one where half our internet data from our government was diverted through china.

i have some other interesting stories i could tell you too, about china hacking a research ship belonging to the facility my dad works for.

china basically owns us at the control of a button and we dont know it.
I've read something in the past about China hacking something important related to the US.. seems like it was awhile back, maybe a year? I'm just amazed at how sophisticated even malware has become. A team of people and months if not years of development? Yeah.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
That is surprising something like that hasn't surfaced prior to this. In my opinion, the most vulnerable area for most people are their phones. Once phone based viruses, spyware, and key trackers hit the networks in mass, that will be a catastrophe.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
This $hit is f-ing crazy scary.

(I work for Siemens, but no where near the industrial controls division...)

It would not take much for this to infect communications infrastructure. All I can say is get off MS, move to Linux, but even that isn't a guarantee to avoid infection.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wait til they chew into the national electric grid and stash some malicious software somewhere, hidden from detection.

China - "I declare war on you."
USA - "Pfft...bring it on, commies."
China - **pushes button** "Your country has no power anymore."
USA - "Er......that sucks."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.