Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
exactly what the title says. Mine are completely rusted up and my mechanic said he can't remove the existing parts without cutting the assemblies in order to replace the struts/mounts. Mine have 150k miles on them and have lived through 10 Massachusetts winters, so I am looking for a pair that are rust free, but local to me (or cheap shipping cost). I don't care about the condition of the struts as I will be putting in Koni yellows.

Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
428 Posts
exactly what the title says. Mine are completely rusted up and my mechanic said he can't remove the existing parts without cutting the assemblies in order to replace the struts/mounts. Mine have 150k miles on them and have lived through 10 Massachusetts winters, so I am looking for a pair that are rust free, but local to me (or cheap shipping cost). I don't care about the condition of the struts as I will be putting in Koni yellows.

Let me know what you got.
I have a pair out of 2001 9-3 with 50k.mi.
PM me if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.