Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1995 900SE 2.0 turbo 5sp convert
Going over the car and she will need too much money to bring it back to 100% so i will strip her down. not known on prices so bid on here before i hit up ebay. EVERYTHING on this car is for sale. you can always pm me for pics and i can text or email them to you. I want to be as fair as i can be and be honest if the price is too high, tell me we can talk. I'm not sure what shipping is on most items so i will find out as we go.

-Top has no holes BUT back window needs to be reglued. $100 OBO

-Back seat is in good condition fronts have some white showing. $ B.O.

-Tires and rims go as a package deal $300 6spoke light weight rims there is some bends from previous owner i have them in the back tires are the HRII sumutoro or whathave you. 90%...Tires where like $400+ dollars no idea on the rims.

-SID works- $B.O

-4 Drilled and Slotted rotors with pads $250 O.B.O rotors pads this year

-Turbo I would like to sell EVERYTHING as a whole. intercooler hoses piping $200 OBO but can break it up

-Saab book $ B.O.

-Computer $B.O.

-Open timing chain (you press the link together) $20

-Windows B.O. Motor $B.O.

-2 Dics both have work $100 ea.

-Head with cam and valvetrain DID HAVE A TICK ON NUMBER 4!!!!! $B.O.

ANY other items send me a pm. I'm sure it can be sold
Also I am located in Traverse City Michigan, 49684 zip
I do know about tracking numbers so i can get those whith shipping

·
Registered
531 Posts
got an email address? I'm looking for a part for my vert but don't really know how to describe...got a picture though! haha.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brakes are fine, dont remember who made the brakes (whoever had the car before me did the job this spring. i can send pics in email or text.
The brake system worked when she pulled into her resting spot in the building. bout what 3weeks now?
[email protected]
231-409-5509

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
actually.... anyone know if the entire cencer console is the same on this 95 900 that my 2000 vigen uses? I broke the back on mine where the cup holder cover is. Didn't know if they changed them on the convertibles

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
i wouldnt know but i think that they would. name a fair price and their yours.

the glass head lamps are in good condition. there is one corner light that is not (small hole)

I have pics on the cellphone that i can send through as a text or email to anyone that would like of whatever the part maybe.

**parts that have been spoken for are;
the entire shift linkage and MAYBE the oil pan, havent heard back about the oil pan.
Both underhood Fuse box cover CC cover, Inter light overhead and rear eyes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DREWZ-oh yes i forgot ya its yours if you want name your price on the parts; i did say that they where in working order.....like i told gm i wont be able to get to this till saturday.

GREEN-responded to your email already can get a pic of the lights if ya wanted

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
again all parts are now for sale for Best Offer. many usable parts. i have set up paypal for easier use. please remember that what you quote will include shipping, please be fair with prices......
I have not heard about the guy how wants the oil pan, the guy who wanted the brakes and brake system.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts