Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
great site!

did you see all those aeros with the "viggen" body kits? big time envy....

why couldn't we get some of those imported???

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's doing something weird. If you right click and get properties and then copy and paste the address it works. And then when you go back to the forum it shows the picture. But not when you first get here. The link works for me, just not the pictures...

EDIT: When you copy and paste the link it says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archive/194/219/4826-1005-9385.jpg on this server.

Sucks...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
ok, i get a bunch of red x's too, and also, i can't read whatever language that stuff is in

~justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a reason for why I choose not to allow direct linking to images.

To be able to see the pictures you either have to turn off your firewall, och simply change the setting for it to allow your browser to send referer... Then it will work.

I'ts just damn stupid that those firewalls like norton and zonealarm don't allow referer as default.

// chrizz, creator and owner of garaget.org

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
rcmdesign said:
Oh hey Chrizz! Love the site dude! I want to post my ride there once I get it done and take some nice pics. If that's ok with you. Keep up the good work bro :)
Yes I totally agree!! Chrizz excellent job on the site. I do have some questions about some of the cars on there, since I can't read the language :roll:

Im glad you made it here, and welcome to our site 8)

·
Registered
5 Posts
rcmdesign said:
Looks like I pulled him onto the forum when I tried to direct link to his images :) Sorry about that Chrizz, hope you stay and post with us!
Nah no problem :) ... I'm watching the nedstat page of my site to see where the visitors come from some times, and I found this forum there...

Im thinking of translating the page info english also some day. Dual language that is, swedish and english. I think you can config the forum to be in english already thou...

anyway, have you solved the firewall problem yet?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I think the firewall issue he's talking about is on everyone's individual computers...at least resetting the cookies is.

I'll look into it though.

I like all the different ideas that the car owners have done on your site Chrizz. Many of those are definately things I'd like to see her in the US.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you'l never be able to post a image to be seen directly in another forum.

my server have to get the correct referer (garaget.org), if i'ts something else or nothing i't won't work... thats it.

The reason is simply that I want to avoid images being linked to my server from all over the world. The site would be horribly slow then ....

anyway :)

Visited a Saab dealer today to buy four "holders" I need to mount my viggen-spoilers :) ... damn expensive pieces of metal and plastic. But what to do ... they are necessary :)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
How much did the spoiler run you? Also the brackets?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chrizz

The eyelids I already have are the ones that speedparts sell
(I visit their site often), they sell the smaller sized ones. I want the bigger ones pictured here http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/download.php?id=510. Any ideas?

I saved that picture from your old site. I have been watching your site for quite some time now. Great work! I am a regular visitor for new ideas to do to my Saab...

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Also Chrizz,

Are there any directions floating around on how to create this grill? It doesn't look difficult, but any directions would help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts