Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was going to say is it live or is it Memorex, but I am not really sure if that many would get it since that is from a really old commercial. Anyway, check out the comparison pic below and see which you likey.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Saab CF on top, and YT custom on bottom? (a guess) :wink:

I would think that because yours always looks more black and grey in pics than the Saab stuff which usually has a more greenish-yellow tint?

would those be the standard or special order 1K weave?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey abdukted1456, that is the special 1K tow weave. I noticed the difference in color also. Your guess is correct! :lol: When placed next to one another, I don't actually care for the yellowish tint in the stock piece, but placed alone you probably would not notice it. Overall, I think they came out pretty good. So, what this mean? Basically that stock style carbon fiber door pulls are available again. Also, if you prefer the twill pattern instead of the small, stock style plain weave, you can also order that instead as each part is made to order.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
sweet! Maybe the CF fairy will bring me some. I will leave my old pulls under my pillow tonite and hope.... :wink: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts