Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some paint out and put a brontosaurus named Charlie on the hood, VW style. To mark the vehicle as mine, I added the serial number "123456 down arrow"I wired up the front lights, painted the grillE black, and applied a turbo lip and SPG bumper extensions.

Also, I added some sweet stickers and an apple on the CB antenna. I found a red valve cover in my basement as well as some 7.5mm red plug wires and applied them for maximum horsepower. The 4" cone filter also peaked the horsepower to an almost unstreetable level.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I say get out on the highway to drain that paint... But it will only dry proper if you are going fast enough to make the apple touch the glass/trunk lid/other antenna.

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charlie gets pissed.

I fucking love this car. It is the best $500 I have ever spent. Not a single shake or shimmy even at 254k miles.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
i want a car like that. where you just don't care to the point that you can paint whatever you want on it. sweetness..

love the ride man.

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha. No significance. I just found a stencil and thought it would look cool. Turns out, it does!

The best part is, I could remove everything and it would be just another $1,000 c900 N/A. The spray paint can be clayed off, and stickers removed.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Please stop.

This car is reliable. Don't tempt me, ugh I have all the parts I need...
even more tempting, theres a turbo motor and trans for sale on cl for 350$,,,,, boost that bitch till it blows up!!!! make it eat an STI, on the interstate, it would be priceless!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
i was out ralling in my 4dr the other day untill i breached a puddle the size of a small pond at 20mph and my exhaust fell off then it sounded like a real rally car

1 - 20 of 28 Posts