Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep - seen this car a few times, I think you post here too a few times. Steel Grey looking 2004-2007 9-3SS Aero Sedan. Euro front tag. Tinted windows - looked very clean and nice. Younger Male (late 20's?) driving it. Turning off 63 (Left) towards the Walmart down by the Sam's Club side of things. Willow Grove PA - spotted 2/16/2011 around 3:20PM

Who are you?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fine - how about the Female - possible 30's driving a black 2003-2005 9-3SS 2.0t northbound on 63 before 202 - turned right onto Stump. Had a "small person" in the left rear seat and the car had a Saab "turbo" plate frame. About 2:20PM today. Any better?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yep - seen this car a few times, I think you post here too a few times. Steel Grey looking 2004-2007 9-3SS Aero Sedan. Euro front tag. Tinted windows - looked very clean and nice. Younger Male (late 20's?) driving it. Turning off 63 (Left) towards the Walmart down by the Sam's Club side of things. Willow Grove PA - spotted 2/16/2011 around 3:20PM

Who are you?
Ever see the old guy in the steel grey 2dr viggen cruisin around the Willow Grove area? I had a flat one time at that Sam's Club and he cruised by and asked if I needed a hand. Cool guy. Ill have to keep an eye out for this 9-3 tho.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Ever see the old guy in the steel grey 2dr viggen cruisin around the Willow Grove area? I had a flat one time at that Sam's Club and he cruised by and asked if I needed a hand. Cool guy. Ill have to keep an eye out for this 9-3 tho.
Yep.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not yet... but again, I merely just pass through Willow Grove these days on RT 63. I don't tend to side track too much anymore. Was it @ the old Sam's club back when it was across from the Saab/Jag/Land Rover dealer or where it's at now off Blair Mill? I broke down across from the Saab dealer Sam's club once in my 87' 9000 - pulley failure, just towed it to work then. (Fred Beans Saab in D-town)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts