Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night was a much better night for me. I went out to the races and was just hanging out for awhile. Decided to try and run my friend with an LS Integra on a 65shot that aparently beats the Turbo Civic Si I raced the other night. Well long story short from 40 rolls I put about 3-4 cars on it every time. So I told him lets go from a stop. And I had just started pullin and he missed 3rd :(. So then was on to the Turbo Si again. This time he had 2 other people in his car. I put like 2 cars on him everytime from a 40 roll. Then me and him raced each with 1 person. And it was CRAZY. I'd start pullin, then he would. Nice races. So then after hanging out for awhile I called out a 1jzte twin turbo 3rd gen supra. Was puttin down 340hp to the wheels. I put probably like 3-4 cars on it from 40 rolls various times.

All in all a good night, great races. Next week I'm bringing a camera.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I am not familiar with viggens, but how much hp and torque you have? Cause that twin turbo supra with 340 at the wheels. I am no expert, but I don't know..... :shock:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just stage1, intake, removed center muffler, upgraded intercooler, and some little mods. So prolly like 240hp, 260-270tq. The supra pulled hard at first then id pull it.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
You pulled on a supra? lol- thats a awsome joke. But really, you know he prob was like this is a joke and stoped trying and let you pull ahead? come on now

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
the mk3 supras come with a 7mgte motor not a 1jzgte..... in fact i dont know of any supra that has a 1jzgte motor in it..... just mkiv witha 2jzgte

unless of course it was an imported jza70 supra but those are rare as shit

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a swapped in 1jzgte. Yes I know she was trying. Cuz shes like omfg I cant beleive I just lost to a saab. And we ran like 4 times.

Also she runs a 13.9 1/4.

·
7,595 Posts
saab90089 said:
Supra's usually arn't the best at 1/4mile's......well they are but compared to 100mph plus.

Turbo normally doesn't spool up untill 4K.

Ian
you should see the video where they test a stock 97 Supra TT against the McLarren F1 in Japan, 1/4 mile and then top speed run. the F1 blows the supra away in the same respect a Corvette would blow away a Chevette. fun to watch. :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts