Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put it in 2 days back. It gives the driver amazing controll makes hitting cornners much more comfortable. I would say its one of the best things you can do but then again i have not put on my springs/dampers yet. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
i cannot bring myself to buy something to make my car handle rather than go faster in a straight line......i knnow im stupid but it just seems like i can have more fun with the performance.....i did get the KIC steering rack brace though but i stilllllll havent installed it...i hate messing with anythhing to do with the suspension for some reason. I have heard everyone praising the anti roll bar so im gonna order one right now......but i need to know which one to order stage 1 or 2.....i have a viggen and i dont think it could ride much worse so i dont really care about stiffness. I also procrastinate a lot so i dont knonw if im ever gonna actually install this... How long does it take and what tools do i need. I really want to just take one day and install the steering brace, anti roll bar, and DIY short shifter.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i would go for stage 2 its the same price..but bigger! thats what i have on my 2000 93se...that steering rack clamp will help out a lot!

im know you can get the clamp, brace and sway bar in under 2hrs......but that DIY shifter i dunno....

the rear sway bar comes with great instructions and its easy to put in....but you will need a torgue wrench...(10$ if you dont have one)....

i too used to only work on speed!..but then id find good deals on springs...the steering brace...etc...and you just get in the susspention zone! haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts